EA Play is the first big showcase of E3 2018.
The event sees the publisher get in early and show off its upcoming games before the likes of Microsoft, Bethesda, Sony, Nintendo, Square Enix and more start rolling out their upcoming titles.
If the name wasn’t already a dead giveaway, EA Play is effectively a press conference for Electronic Arts and will showcase their new releases set to arrive over the next few months and potentially well into 2018.
Unusually, EA Play is also a fan event with over 10 game experiences on show, 140 hands-on gaming stations, demos, live music and more.
The newest leak (just before the conference is due to go live!) comes from an ERSB leak about Unravel 2.
The first game in the series was released as part of EA’s indie-publishing scheme and was fairly well-received.
The new game will likely follow in its charming footsteps.
You can see everything we know so far about all the games that have been announced and shown at E3 2018 here.
Unravel 2: What we already know
Release Date: TBC
Developer: Coldwood Interactive
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One and PC. Likely also Xbox One X Enhanced
Unravel 2 – What is it?
An ERSB leak – originally spotted by Polygon – hints that Unravel 2 will be a co-op game (with the possibility that the player will control a pair of Yarny characters).
EA announced that Coldwood Interactive would be making a follow up to Unravel back in 2016, but we’ve heard very little about the game since.
E3 2018 SCHEDULE
Don’t want to miss any of the E3 2018 action?
The Daily Star will be covering each conference with a live stream, but below you’ll find a rundown of what is happening and when.
So pop these times into your diary and make sure you return to read all the big gaming news as it’s revealed on the day.
• EA Play – June 9 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern, 7pm BST, 8pm CEST
• Microsoft Xbox – June 10 – 1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern, 9pm BST, 10pm CEST
• Bethesda – June 10 – 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am BST, 3am CEST
• Square Enix – June 11 – 10am Pacific, 2pm Eastern, 6pm BST, 7pm CEST
• Ubisoft – June 11 – 1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern, 9pm BST, 10pm CEST
• Sony PlayStation – June 11 – 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am BST, 3am CEST
• Nintendo Spotlight – June 12 – 9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST